This course discusses the possible causes of cancer and its links to diet, lifestyle and environment, with an in depth look at current medical treatments, natural treatments and preventative strategies. This is a very extensive training that will provide the practitioner with every resource available to make a difference and to empower clients diagnosed with cancer.
Students will complete course with an understanding to the dietary links to cancer and learn in depth nutritional protocol for a person with cancer or whom is considered high risk based on current clinical research. CHCP Course also outlines preventative lifestyle strategies where students will learn about the many types of cancer and current medical treatments for each one. Practitioners will graduate with confidence in applying natural interventions for those with cancer, including: dietary, nutritional, lifestyle and mental/emotional strategies and other alternative therapies.
This course will enable students to:
- Understand what cancer is and its possible causes.
- Understand which dietary and lifestyle strategies increase a person’s risk for cancer development.
- Develop and implement cancer preventative strategies.
- Understand common medical protocols for a person diagnosed with cancer.
- Develop and implement a specific dietary and lifestyle strategies for a person living with cancer.
- Work with those who have cancer in the health care role.
$1399. includes all taxes and course materials.
Each CHCP student is committing to a minimum of 3 months of part time study. A total of 3 full days of Live Webinar Classroom (please consult school calendar for class dates) plus 5 days home study, prior to virtual classes. Assignments are submitted on a schedule that coincides with virtual class dates.
All graduates of this course* will earn the professional designation of Certified Holistic Cancer Practitioner.
*students must obtain a minimum overall mark of 80% or higher on completed assignments and final exam to earn professional designation. Student mentorship and support is available throughout the entire course.